Tathamfamilyhistory
The Tathams of County Durham
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

Queen Mary's Hospital for the East End, West Ham



 


Notes: Opened as the West Ham, Stratford and South Essex Dispensary in Jul 1861. Granted a Royal charter in 1917 and changed it name to Queen Mary's Hospital for the East End. Closed in 1983, when Newham General Hospital opened.

Location : Latitude: 51.5393, Longitude: 0.0028


Death

Matches 1 to 1 of 1

   Last Name, Given Name(s)    Death    Person ID 
1 Carter, Florence Mary  15 Dec 1916Queen Mary's Hospital for the East End, West Ham I1087