The Tathams of County Durham
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

St Matthias, Earls Court


Notes: St. Matthias's Church, at the corner of Warwick Road and the northern approach road into Earl's Court Square, was built in 186972 to designs by J. H. Hakewill. It was demolished in 1958, when its parish and affairs were amalgamated with those of St. Cuthbert's, Philbeach Gardens. To the south of its site the church schools, erected in 18989, survive.
Latitude: 51.4895, Longitude: -0.1942


Matches 1 to 1 of 1

   Family    Marriage    Family ID 
1 Tatham / Buller  14 Jan 1886St Matthias, Earls Court F0028