abt 1919 - 1982 (~ 63 years)
||Christopher Bright Cash [1, 2] |
||abt May 1919
[1, 2] |
||12 Dec 1982
||St Stephen's Hospital, Fulham
[2, 3] |
- On 12 December, very suddenly, at St Stephens Hospital, Fulham, Christopher, devoted son of Audrey Chetwynd Stapylton and step-brother of Mary Fairbank. Funeral to be arranged at a later date. Please no letters to Audrey under any circumstances. [The Times]
||22 Dec 1982
||St John's Crematorium, Woking
- Cash - Christopher's funeral will be held at Woking Crematorium, St Johns, on Wednesday, 22nd Dec., at 2.30pm. Flowers to Kenyons, 49, Marloes Road, London, W8., by 12.30, or donations to Imperial Cancer Research Fund. [The Times]
||Tatham | Morris branch | Descendant|
||24 Nov 2012 |
||Ian Theodore Bright Cash, b. 27 Feb 1888, 25 Dee St, Aberdeen , d. 06 Aug 1952, Five Trees Nursing Home, Ascot (Age 64 years) |
||Audrey Margaret Read Hardy, b. 27 Sep 1897, Marylebone , d. 17 Jul 1983, Kensington & Chelsea (Age 85 years) |
||01 Mar 1918
||St Peter, Eaton Square, Westminster
- Marriages - Lieutenant Ian Cash and Miss Audrey Hardy. The marriage of Lieutenant Ian T B Cash, West Yorkshire Regiment, younger son of Professor and Mrs J Theodore Cash, of Aberdeen, and grandson of the late Right Hon John Bright, and Miss Audrey Margaret Read Hardy, twin daughter of Mr and Mrs Percival Hardy, of 24 Chester Street, SW, took place at St Peter's, Eaton Square, on Saturday.
The ceremony was performed by Canon Edgar Shephard, DD, Sub-Dean of the Chapels Royal, assisted by the Rev Austin Thompson, the vicar. The bride, who was given away by her father, wore a dress of white satin with a silver sash, and a train of silver tissue covered with pale blue tulle. She had a tulle veil with a wreath of silver, and carried a bouquet of orchids and Madonna lilies. The bridesmaids were Miss Bettine Hardy, the bride's twin sister, the Hon Patience Kemp, daughter of Lord and Lady Rochdale, and Miss Priscilla Cash, sister of the bridegroom. They wore dresses of silver tissue veiled in blue tulle, and blue tulle veils, with Empire wreaths of blue leaves. Miss Hardy carried a bouquet of delphiniums and the other two pale pink tulips. Mr Schofield was best man. [The Times, Mon 04 Mar 1918]
||Family Group Sheet|
- [S02] BMD Index, birth reg Bury, 2Q1919.
Christopher B Cash mmn Hardy
- [S02] BMD Index, death reg Kensington & Chelsea, 4Q1982.
Christopher Bright Cash b abt 1919
- [S05] The Times, death notice, 14 Dec 1982.
- [S05] The Times, funeral notice, 16 Dec 1982.
- [S05] The Times, marriage notice, 04 Mar 1918.