1870 - 1899 (28 years)
||Alice Yolande Elizabeth Tatham [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||25 Aug 1870
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] |
- On the 25th Aug., at Bournemouth, Mrs. M. S. Tatham, of a daughter. [The Times]
||26 Sussex Gardens, Paddington
||Waterloo Terrace, Speen
; School boarder  |
- at the school of Mme Cécile Roffe (75, b Paris), and her daughter Mlle Adèle Roffe (38, b Thatcham), with her sister Beatrice
||Longden Manor, Pontesbury
||20 Mar 1899
[5, 7, 8] |
||06 Sep 1899
; £20,743 7s. 5d. [8, 9] |
- Tatham Alice Yolande Elizabeth of Longden-manor Pontesbury Shropshire spinster died 24 March 1899 at Montreux Switzerland Probate London 6 September to Mabel Tatham spinster. Effects £20743 7s. 5d. [NPC]
- Miss Alice Yolande Elizabeth Tatham, of Longden Manor, Pontesbury, Salop, who died on the 20th[?] of March last, appointed as her sole executrix her sister Mabel Tatham. Miss Tatham bequeathed to Agnes Elizabeth Langhorne £1,000, to the eldest son of Captain Stanistreet £100, to her sister Mabel Tatham £100, and to Miss Isabella Wolfenden Nowille £50. The testatrix bequeathed the proceeds of her share in the business of Christopher and Co., of 118, Pall-mall, to her sister Mabel for the purpose of "any enterprise to be taken up by her for the benefit of those in search of health," and if this object could not be carried out by her sister within four years then the interest on the amount so realised to be paid to Miss Langhorne during her life. Miss Tatham left the residue of her estate equally between her three sisters Gertrude, Mabel and Beatrice Tatham. The testatrix's personal estate has been valued at £20,344. [Morning Post, 12 Sep 1899]
||Tatham | Meaburn branch | Descendant - male line|
||20 Jan 2013 |
||Meaburn Smith Tatham, b. 22 May 1832, 45 Torrington Square, Bloomsbury , d. 05 Oct 1870, Bournemouth (Age 38 years) |
||Eliza Mary Warter, b. 07 Apr 1835, The Grove, Highgate , d. 27 Nov 1897, Lemoenfontein, South Africa (Age 62 years) |
||12 Apr 1860
||Holy Trinity, Paddington
[5, 10] |
- on 22 Apr 1860 per Curtis
||Meaburn Smith Tatham & Eliza Mary Warter
Home of the Warter / Tatham-Warter family abt 1860-1910
||Family Group Sheet|
- [S02] BMD Index, birth reg Christchurch, 4Q1870.
- [S01] Census, UK, 1871.
- [S01] Census, UK, 1881.
age 9 b Bournemouth
- [S01] Census, UK, 1891.
- [S04] H Curtis: Notes for a Pedigree of the Tathams of Co. Durham.
- [S05] The Times, birth notice, 30 Aug 1870.
- [S56] Death Duty Registers.
- [S14] National Probate Calendar.
- [S11] Newspaper, Morning Post, 12 Sep 1899.
- [S02] BMD Index, marriage reg Kensington, 2Q1860.