1894 - 1980 (86 years)
||Marian Sarah Tatham [1, 2, 3] |
||22 Apr 1894
[2, 3, 4, 5] |
||70 Beckenham Rd, Beckenham
||26 Elm Grove Rd, Salisbury
; Boarder at Godolphin School  |
- Identity not confirmed. No other Marian/Marion Tatham known born in 1890s. Birth place on census page left blank, "not known" added in another hand, then crossed out, "Bromley, Kent" written in margin.
||abt 1914 - 1918
||VAD  |
- VAD at Private Military Hospital, Bromley, Kent, for a short time. Then, for duration of War, at the War Office. [Curtis]
||37 York St Chambers, York St, Marylebone
||58 York St Chambers, York St, Marylebone
||41 York St Chambers, York St, Marylebone
||24 May 1980
||St Mary's Hospital, Paddington
[5, 8] |
- Lived on her own in a flat. MRT used to visit her
||Tatham | Meaburn branch | Descendant - male line|
||12 Nov 2012 |
||George Allen Ralph Tatham, b. 14 Aug 1860, Great Ryburgh , d. 24 May 1933, Newlands, de la Warr Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea (Age 72 years) |
||Mary Welbank Fowle, b. 10 Apr 1862, Staines , d. 09 Dec 1927, Newlands, de la Warr Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea (Age 65 years) |
||03 Sep 1891
||St Nicholas, Islip
[2, 9, 10] |
- September 3, at St Nicholas Church, Islip, by the Rev George E Tatham, Vicar of St Paul's, East Molesey, assisted by the Rev F M Beaumont[*], MA, Vicar of Holy Trinity, Coventry, G A Ralph Tatham, to Mary, daughter of the Rev T W Fowle, MA, Rector of Islip, Oxford [Belfast News-Letter 09 Sep 1891].
[*] Francis Morton Beaumont, born Winchelsea abt 1839, son of Dr John Beaumont, general practitioner; sometime Fellow of St John's College, Oxford; no known connection with the 2 other Beaumont families in this tree.
||Family Group Sheet|
- [S03] Family Members, MRT.
- [S04] H Curtis: Notes for a Pedigree of the Tathams of Co. Durham.
- [S01] Census, UK, 1901.
- [S02] BMD Index, birth reg Kingston, 2Q1894.
- [S02] BMD Index, death reg Westminster, 2Q1890.
b 22 Apr 1894
- [S01] Census, UK, 1911.
- [S17] Telephone Directories.
- [S05] The Times, death notice, 29 May 1980.
- [S02] BMD Index, marriage reg Bicester, 3Q1891.
- [S11] Newspaper, Belfast News-Letter 9 Sep 1891.