abt 1791 - 1819 (~ 27 years)
||Sarah Litkevich [1, 2, 3] |
- The name Litkevich is current (in 2009) in Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, etc ..., usually transliterated with this spelling.
||abt Sep 1791
[1, 4] |
- - of full age at marriage 14 Dec 1812; so born on or before 14 Dec 1791.
- age 27 at death 19 Jun 1819; so born between 20 Jun 1791 and 19 Jun 1792.
- therefore born between 20 Jun 1791 and 14 Dec 1791.
||14 Dec 1812
||St Pancras Old Church
|Meaburn Tatham, b. 14 Dec 1784, Barton, Whittingham , d. 02 Apr 1875, Merton Lodge, Highgate |
||Baines Row, Coldbath Square, Clerkenwell
[4, 5] |
||19 Jun 1819
[2, 5] |
- His first wife's death is recorded in the Gent.'s Mag. LXXXIX, 1819, p 590: '19 Jun 1819: At Fulham, Sarah, wife of Mr Meaburn Tatham, of Baines Row, Coldbath Square'. [Curtis]
||23 Jun 1819
||St Andrew, Holborn
- abode St James Clerkenwell
||Sarah Litkevich (1791-1819)
- My Father's first wife was a Russian, of the name, I think, of Litchcoff. She died, as I have been told, to the inexpressible grief of her husband. No child survived her. [Charles Tatham Recollections]
- She may have been the 'Sarah, dau of ... Parker, of Durham, d 17 Jun 1819 at Fulham', who is mentioned in one pedigree. If so, she may have been the younger sister, Sarah Jane, of the second wife Elizabeth Parker; or perhaps a cousin. ... Meaburn Tatham's grandson, Meaburn Talbot, has expressed the belief, however, that the first wife was a Russian lady. [Curtis]
||Tatham | Meaburn branch | Spouse|
||14 May 2013 |
- [S06] Parish Registers, marriages, St Pancras Old Church, 14 Dec 1812.
- [S05] The Times, death notice, 21 Jun 1819.
- [S42] Charles Meaburn Tatham - Recollections.
- [S06] Parish Registers, burials, St Andrew, Holborn, 23 Jun 1819.
- [S50] Gentleman's Magazine, LXXXIX, 1819, p 590.
cited by Curtis
- [S06] Parish Registers, marriages, St Clement Danes, 19 Jan 1789.